The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating and implementing user-centered designs across the TRT network of channels. This role works closely with product managers and business stakeholders to translate end-user and business needs into intuitive web, mobile,and OTT experiences. Leveraging tacit knowledge, user research, and best practices, the UI/UX designer will drive TRT’s branded experiences across the network to deliver native and highly engaging digital products to our local and global audiences. The UI/UX designer is a creative problem solver and leverages data and insights to deliver visually stunning designs that satisfy both business and user needs.
● Execute and deliver original design concepts, prototypes, wireframes, flows, and UI specs.
● Ensure a smooth handover from design to development by writing effective design documentation
● Demonstrate effective time-management in delivering design concepts and revisions according to schedule.
● Multi-tasking between multiple concurrent projects at once
● Lead the creation and maintenance of reusable design assets
● Provide UX oversight and direction to external agencies as needed
● Collaborate with Product Managers in the evaluation and prioritization of new product features and enhancements
● Represent TRT Digital Strategyteam as a UX thought leader
● Provide regular communication to stakeholders on UX findings and recommendations
● Champion UX strategy and insights through written reports and oral presentations
● Leverage Lean UX methods to deliver customer validated designs in quick iteration
● Assist in user research planning and execution
● Challenge assumptions and engage others as an advocate for user needs
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
● Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design or a related discipline
5+ years of creative design and user interface design experience for digital products
● Excellent visual design skills including expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Axure and other modern design prototyping tools
● Strong UX strategy and design portfolio featuring “live” projects
● Deep understanding HCI of the latest trends in user-centered design
● Ability to balance competing priorities and work with cross-functional stakeholders
● Strong listening and negotiating skills