TRT Network is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with 5+ years of experience for its upcoming International expansion project. The successful candidate will help us financially operate our online video streaming product in the domestic and global markets.
The successful candidate will support International's growth, both top, and bottom line, by applying a high level of innovation and passion toward financial matters. Furthermore, the successful candidate will collaborate with business, content, and marketing teams to help drive informed decisions and strategies.
● Become an expert in the drivers, levers, KPIs, and financial implications of the subscription business model,
● Work closely with business partners to develop, monitor, and report on financial and business metrics,
● Work with stakeholders to develop and maintain budgets for various departments,
● Translate financial results into accurate forecasts and business strategies enhancements,
● Manage relationships with payment gateways across the globe,
● Assess ongoing processes, and execute ways to improve the current methods of forecasting, planning, reporting, and models to drive efficiency and scalability,
● Support annual/quarterly revenue planning processes,
● Ensure data integrity as the owner of multiple data sets by troubleshooting financial data-related issues and implementing mechanisms to proactively detect possible issues,
● Identify financial reporting issues and gaps in processes and then resolve them by partnering with cross-functional teams.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION
● 5+ years of financial or business modeling experience,
● Degree in Accounting, Economics, or related field; Master’s degree preferred,
● Validated analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
● Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive an informed decision,
● Comfortable working with ambiguous data,
● Ability to work independently and respond rapidly in a fast-changing environment,
● Strong presentation and communication skills,
● High degree of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is required,
● Strong communication & writing skills,
● SAP knowledge is a plus,
● High proficiency in Turkish &English is required.