Senior Product Manager
Türkiye Radyo Televizyon Kurumu / İstanbul
TRT Network is looking for a senior product manager with 5+ years of experience for its upcoming International expansion project. The successful candidate will help us to shape our online video streaming product both in the domestic and global markets that will ignite and drive consumer passion for what our brand has to offer.
The successful candidate will define the strategy and roadmap for our online premium streaming service, collaborate across the organization to deliver experiences that will drive consumer satisfaction and positively impact the product growth and engagement.
- Write product requirements that include clear definition of goals, risks /dependencies / assumptions, overall approach, requirements with acceptance criteria, and includes a solution design (defined by an architect/engineer) that meets the requirements.
- Define and manage the product goals, strategies, and roadmap plans based on consumer needs while maintaining business objectives. This is inclusive of defining and managing their success metrics.
- Manage the complete lifecycle for assigned products, from concept through to design, build, launch and iterative improvements
- Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities as new technologies emerge
- Develop an ongoing relationship with other departments that are integral in driving the business monetization goals.
- Take a data-driven approach to constantly improve the product
- Develop a solid understanding of how the business operates and how it is performing both currently and historically.
- Become the subject matter expert on AVOD & SVOD based services, deep understanding of the competition, available technologies and drive forth the unique value proposition to the business.
- 5+ years of commercial product management experience, particularly with demonstrated leadership in the management of a product (or portfolio of products) through the software development lifecycle, from conception to launch to ongoing performance measurement and optimization.
- Strong experience in data analysis and providing actionable insights
- Good knowledge in the media streaming services competitive landscape
- Experience and maturity managing business or technology partnerships,including participation in strategy discussions, negotiations or reviewing contracts.
- Experience with digital advertising, preferably in TV or streaming video.
- Experience building cross-platform experiences
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for identifying key problems that are faced by the business, by the market and by current technologies.
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Trello and Confluence.
- Agile Scrum experience and understanding of Agile methodologies is a must.
- Energetic self-starter with a logical approach to problem solving and a technical aptitude
- Comfort analyzing data to identify trends, diagnose problems, and to find solutions.
- Strong understanding of the subscriber retention management system and integration within the product ecosystem.
- Video player product management experience
- Experience with streaming media Ads integration and experience
- Knowledge of relevant audio and video standards
Application deadline: 21.7.2022 00:00