TRT (Global Entertainment) is looking for Customer Service Representatives for its upcoming International expansion project. The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for TRT Global VOD Service viewers via social platforms, chat, e-mail and more.
· Providing customer service support for viewers through various channels, such as social media, phone, e-mail and chat,
· Managing social media platforms in crafting creative responses both publicly and privately to our customers,
· Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company,
· Serve as the front line of technical issues, outages and escalations for digital streaming service,
· Become an expert in TRT Global VOD Service services including but not limited to: mobile application, website, TV apps and devices, and 3rd party platforms,
· Troubleshooting technical issues on a variety of device applications to ensure seamless streaming and view ability,
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date account and billing information of customers through CRM and billing software,
· Participate in efficient daily workflow processes using operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service,
· Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and customer support are consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Proven customer support experience,
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively,
· Proficiency with social media platforms,
· Knowledge of digital streaming services and devices,
· Strong written and verbal communication skills,
· Experience managing key accounts & high level contract/business negotiations,
· Proficient in English and either Arabic, Urdu or Spanish.