We are looking for a colleague to work for our Digital Data & Analytics Team as a Senior Data Engineer in Istanbul.
● Design, build and maintain our data architecture to address demanding requirements,
● Deliver well-designed, robust, and efficient implementation of data pipelines for complex ETL requirements,
● Work for the availability of real-time streaming data as well as historical bulk data, either in structured or unstructured forms,
● Aggregate data from public and private APIs as well as scraping unstructured data sources,
● Contribute to continuous improvement within the organization by sharing your knowledge and experience,
● Monitor the quality of deliverables,
● Mentor young talents toward their specialty,
● Create and update documentation around all services,
● Monitor the process continously and alert on any interruption.
● University/Bachelor’s Degree in a computational field related to Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related data-centric areas,
● More than 5 years of hands-on experience in data engineering tasks,
● Excellent command of Python and appreciation of clean coding practices,
● Working experience with big data using distributed systems such as Spark, EMR, Hadoop,
● Application experience with real-time streaming data using technologies like Redis, Kafka, and Elastic Search,
● Expertise in implementing data infrastructures by using GCP (Pubsub, BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, etc.), AWS (Kinesis, Glue,Redshift, Lambda, Athena, ECS, EC2etc), or MSAzure equivalents (with anautomation tool, preferably Terraform),
● Production-level scalable deployment experience using REST APIs via Kubernetes containers,
● Proven experience with development processes (GIT,Kanban, DevOps, CI/CD).