As TRT Digital Products Department we’re looking for a candidate who understands and shares our goals to create a unique user/audience experience through each platform. The software engineering team is looking to hire talented Cloud and DevOps Engineer to build the core digital products for TRT.
●Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Cloud or Platform or DevOps Engineer
● Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc. (AWS preferred)
● Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, high availability, secure environments, infrastructure requirements
● Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments.
● Hands-on experience on CI/CD tools such as Codebuild, Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
● Knowledge of distributed systems and microservices architecture
● Experience with infrastructure as a code technologies (Terraform, Cloudformation etc.)
● Experience with APM/Monitoring/Logging tools (Newrelic, Instana, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, Graylog, Cloudwatch etc.)
● Solid knowledge of networking, VPCs, Security Groups, WAF and can troubleshoot any type of network traffic
●Hands-on experience with AWS (ECS, Kubernetes, S3, RDS, ELB, ElasticCache, WAF, Elasticsearch, Lambda, Cloudfront etc. )
●Experience with containerized technologies (Docker and/or Kubernetes or ECS)
●Experience with serverless solutions (Lambda, Fargate etc.)
●Experience with scripting languages Bash, Python, Groovy etc.
●Experience with Relational Database Systems (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and NoSQL (Dynamodb, Mongo, etc. ) and In-Memory Cache System (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
●Experienced in contributing to large digital organizations
●Experience in a media related industry (OTT, Media Streaming, VOD) is a plus
●A proven track record of success