The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating and implementing user-centered designs across the TRT network of channels. This role works closely with product managers and business stakeholders to translate end-user and business needs into intuitive web,mobile, and OTT experiences. Leveraging tacit knowledge, user research, and best practices, the UI/UX designer will drive TRT’s branded experiences across the network to deliver native and highly engaging digital products to our local and global audiences. The UI/UX designer is a creative problem solver and leverages data and insights to deliver visually stunning designs that satisfy both business and user needs.
· Execute and deliver original design concepts, prototypes, wireframes, flows, and UI specs.
· Ensure a smooth handover from design to development by writing effective design documentation
· Demonstrate effective time-management in delivering design concepts and revisions according to schedule.
· Multi-tasking between multiple concurrent projects at once
· Lead the creation and maintenance of reusable design assets
· Provide UX oversight and direction to external agencies as needed
· Collaborate with Product Managers in the evaluation and prioritization of new product features and enhancements
· Represent TRT Digital team as a UX thought leader
· Provide regular communication to stakeholders on UX findings and recommendations
· Champion UX strategy and insights through written reports and oral presentations
· Leverage Lean UX methods to deliver customer validated designs in quick iteration
· Assist in user research planning and execution
· Challenge assumptions and engage others as an advocate for user needs
· To help improving the UI/UX team by mentoring.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design or a related discipline
· 5+ years of creative design and user interface design experience for digital products
· Excellent visual design skills including expert knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Axure and other modern design prototyping tools
· Strong UX strategy and design portfolio featuring “live” projects
· Deep understanding HCI of the latest trends in user-centered design
· Ability to balance competing priorities and work with cross-functional stakeholders
· Strong listening and negotiating and leadership skills