TRT Russian believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platformsthrough innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be ittelegram, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website,we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating uniqueexperiences for each platform.
The Engagement Producer is part of the Audience Development team. He/Shewill be responsible for managing the daily operations and building industryleading strategies across our various digital properties, with a core focusbuilding the TRT Russian experience across our social media platforms such asyoutube, facebook, twitter, instagram, telegram and VK.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience developingcompelling media strategies across websites & mobile applications.
- Work with the online team to develop a compelling audience engagement strategy and new content formats for our social media strategy on platforms such as youtube, facebook, twitter, instagram, telegram and VK.
- Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities for audience growth and engagement
- Oversee the creation and distribution of content that drives user engagement and shareability of content on social networks
- Work with journalists, the data team and product teams to define the user experience on our platforms
- Be part of a team that analyzes trends and new platforms to continually enhance best practices
- Work with the software team to develop features within the CMS to enable effective publishing to all platforms
- Develop effective workflows for daily management of all social properties
- Be part of the planning team to work on weekly news coverage plans for your respective platforms
- Sound editorial judgment of Global issues,
- A passion and commitment to the TRT Russian spirit of journalism.
- Sound leadership and communication abilities.
- Mastery over the social media landscape.
- Experienced in contributing to large social media campaigns.
- Experienced in analyzing trends in the social media space.
- Sound writing abilities.
- At least 4 years experience in digital media.
- At least 2 years experience in social media strategy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audience engagement tactics and tools.
- A proven track record of success.