Türkiye Radyo Televizyon Kurumu / Avrupa / İstanbul
Audio mixers will mix sound from many different sources using a digital desk. You will be expected to have in-depth knowledge of mics, radio mics, intercom systems, 4-wire coms, IFB and clean feeds. You will need to be able to react to a fast changing programme with an ability to concentrate for long periods. The role will help to ensure cost-effective delivery of a high quality sound and communications service. The most qualified successful applicant for this job will be invited to head the audio team, subject to further negotiation.
- To provide professional auodio services by controlling feeds from multiple sources to maintain a cohesive and balanced program sound mix to the viewer.
- Using communications systems to facilitate the effective operation of the production environment.
- Assisting in the implementation of audio facilities for live production, new programs and special events.
- Proactively assist in the management of technical facilities and equipment.
- Helping to maintain, review, and develop appropriate comprehensive technical documentation.
- Working pro-actively with production staff and other technical staff to provide cost-effective solutions to program requirements.
- Collaborating with engineering departments in the maintenance of audio production facilities.
- Supporting delivery of operational targets and services.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and first - line fault finding as necessary. Reports encountered problems to technical director and upper management.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AD EDUCATION
- Familiar with iNews NRCS.
- Advanced knowledge of various broadcast audio equipments.
- Experience of local/global news environment.
- Ability to maintain a consistent programme style.
- The ability to anticipate and react quickly in a fast-paced news environment.
- Minimum of five years experience.
- A reasonable proficiency in English.
- Good communication and time management skill.
- Must be capable of working long hours, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- No military obligation (for malecandidates).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Preferably Bachelor' Graduate / Audio Engineer.