Türkiye Radyo Televizyon Kurumu / Istanbul / Turkey
Weare now hiring for multiple Senior Producers in Istanbul.
Youwill work under the direction of an Executive Producer to create and shape ournews coverage writing scripts, cutting pictures, finding guests, developinggraphics and other work as required. Your mission will be to produce originaland market-leading news output while ensuring TRT Arabi's editorial guidelinesand values are adhered to. Though your main role will be to produce news forTRT Arabi's television news channel, you will embrace the full range of contentdelivery platforms including online and aim to develop cross-platform workingpractices and ideas wherever possible.
- Working under the direction of an Executive Producer to produce distinctive and stylish coverage for a segment of TRT Arabi's programming.
- Writing scripts for on-air talent, cutting pictures using a newsroom production system, finding guests, commissioning and writing graphics and other task as required.
- Ensuring TRT Arabi's editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
- Working with producers within your team and across the newsroom, as well as with the news desk and online, to cultivate a collaborative approach to news gathering and delivery across the channel
KEYSKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Experience in television news, including television news production.
- An excellent journalist with strong editorial judgment.
- Previous experience in a Middle East Region broadcast news channel.
- Experience of newsroom production systems and desktop editing.
- Experience of or appreciation of the benefits and difficulties of cross-platform working.
- Evidence of a broad range of journalistic interests including social affairs, Middle East Region politics, public policy, Arabic business and economic affairs, Sciences and the Arts.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience required.
- Please make sure you upload your resume with complete experience and education related to this job ad
Keywords: Journalism, output
Application deadline: 1.11.2020 00:00