Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT), was founded in 1964, behalf of the Turkish Government to broadcast via radio and television. In acting with the culture of our country TRT is responsible for public broadcasting addressing immediate and reliable journalism. We use international publications in various languages to reflect the voice of the whole world.
A great opportunity has risen for an individual looking to start a career in the field of Human Resources!
Join our TRT HR Business Partner Team, where you have an opportunity to learn different HR topics in a multicultural environment.
· Ongoing studies on a BSc/MSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
· A keeninterest in Human Resources.
· Proactive mindset and “can do” attitude
· Good communication and problem solving skills
· Perseverance in administration challenges
· Fluency in Turkish and advanced English (written and oral)
· Intellectual curiosity and ambition
· Knowledgeof Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
· Ability to work at least 3 days/week
· After the Traineeship, this role could evolve into a full-time position