TRT Digital Products team is responsible for building market expertise, defining product strategy, and driving new product development across the TRTnetwork.
As part of the overall TRT digital strategy, the Digital Products team builds products, tools, and services that drive reach, retention and revenue for branded channels across current and emerging digital platforms.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join who loves data, and tricky technical challenges and can partner effectively with highly technical engineering, research, and data science and digital marketing partners. Our future team member should also be able to create new products, applying business sense and strategy to ensure developments have meaningful business impact and user experience.
· Manage all aspects of product development such as market analysis, product planning, branding and brand positioning, campaigns and competitor analysis. To work in a wide range from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the network.
· Manage your product roadmap yourself, Capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
· Manage your product backlog and join Agile Scrum meeting as a product owner.
· Manage all processes of related products (mobile apps, web sites, tv apps,..) from concept to design, from software development to marketing.
· Develop interactive experiences, new content creation and distribution methods for our online services.
· Work with members of development, data,digital marketing, support and other product management teams to develop the necessary tools to optimize product performance
· Build an in-depth understanding and empathy for our users,
· Drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· At least 5 years of experience in Product Management, preferably in user-experience-focused tech-driven environments.
· At least two years of experience,preferably in an active position in digital area.
· Having experience collaborating closely with designers and user researchers to develop and iterate on solutions to user problems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Good command of project management and reporting tools such as JIRA, Trello and Confluence.
· Experience of managing multiple and simultaneous large-scale website or mobile application design and development processes.
· Experience in defining, tracking and reporting product performance metrics.
· Effectively communicate progress to leadership and stakeholders
· Know how to leverage agile development methodologies and tools
· Doing comfortable collaborating with local and remote Product and Engineering teams.
· If you’ve ever developed or produced your own tech product, that’s pretty cool.
· Deep experience working with both qualitative user insights, and quantitative user data to inform decisions. You’ve collected direct feedback from users, and conducted a/b tests. Google Analytics, Optimize and Firebase skils are plus.
· Understanding of the technical architecture of complex mobile and backend applications.
· Experience on OTT applications is plus