We are now hiring SeniorProducers for News
You will work under the direction of an ExecutiveProducer to create and shape our news coverage writing scripts, cuttingpictures, finding guests, developing graphics and other work as required. Yourmission will be to produce original and market-leading news output whileensuring TRT World's editorial guidelines and values are adhered to. Thoughyour main role will be to produce news for TRT World's television news channel,you will embrace the full range of content delivery platforms including onlineand aim to develop cross-platform working practices and ideas whereverpossible.
• Working under the direction of an ExecutiveProducer to produce distinctive and stylish coverage for a segment of TRTWorld's programming.
• Writing scripts for on-air talent, cuttingpictures using a newsroom production system, finding guests, commissioning andwriting graphics and other task as required.
• Ensuring TRT World's editorial guidelinesand values are adhered to.
• Working with producers within your team andacross the newsroom, as well as with the news desk and online, to cultivate acollaborative approach to news gathering and delivery across the channel
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Experience in television news, includingtelevision news production.
• An excellent journalist with strongeditorial judgment.
• Previous experience in a national orinternational broadcast news channel.
• Experience of newsroom production systemsand desktop editing.
• Experience of or appreciation of thebenefits and difficulties of cross-platform working.
• Evidence of a broad range of journalisticinterests including social affairs, international politics, public policy,world business and economic affairs, Sciences and the Arts.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 6 years experience required