- Operating a large and complex VizRT graphics desk.
- The ability to act calmly under very real pressure to deliver a clean output.
- Using the desk to optimise output.
- Ensuring clean delivery of on-screen and video wall graphics.
- A sound knowledge of all television gallery equipment.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Proven commitment to making innovative television news.
- At least two years in a similar capacity.
- Ability to maintain a consistent programme >Proactive approach, committed to continuous improvement and self-motivated.
- An effective communicator
- The ability to anticipate and react quickly and to use your initiative in the many situations arising from this type of production.
- In depth knowledge of graphics software and equipment
- Competent spoken English.